Some things you should remind yourself daily
- Your tummy is great
- You have really nice legs
- You have a really beautiful face
- Your hair looks rad
- You’re good enough
- Your body is 100% normal and acceptable.
- It’s yours and you should decorate it how you want
- You’re hella cute
Planks: a great exercise to really target the core and get those abs working. I try to do 60 seconds 3 times with about a minutes rest in between. You will really feel the burn after.
the 1st photo was taken 3 weeks ago after I binged for 2 weeks before that. I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to prove that everything will be okay after a binge!
what I did:
- WATER WATER WATER!
- I replaced the ‘unhealthy sweet’ things with healthy sweet things (ie: chocolate with banana , pb and dark chocolate ice cream)
- no more fizzy drinks, fast foods and unhealthy carbs
- green tea, black coffee and more WATER
- increased my running (in distances and interval training)
- did weight training
I didn’t introduce all those things at once - I did it gradually & now I’ve never felt better! remember - be calm, forgive yourself (you are allowed to treat yourself in moderation though) and start over!
omg yay me on my dash im glad some of yall got to see this
If you didn’t know
Junk food is engineered to be addictive - The science behind making the food that’s so bad for us taste so good…VIDEO
man looking at this alone makes me want chips and cheetos
Now im hungry.